Online Dating 101
If your online dating handle has your endowment, top/btm, masc, stud or boi, no one is going to take you seriously. Also, even if you were born in ‘69, those numbers should never, under any circumstances, be in your screen name.
Your idea is bad and you should feel bad.
What a brilliantly horrible marketing scheme.
1) Essentially disabling one service doesn’t make me want to check out the other, but still… 2) considering the caliber of people on OKCupid, “Crazy Blind Date” is likely the most perfectly prophetic product name.
If your online dating user name contains any of the following, please move along:
1. boi (If you’re over 22 and call yourself a boi, you may as well wear a scarlet E — as in Emotionally Stunted — on your chest.)
2. masc (Most likely closeted.)
3. str8acting (Definitely closeted.)
4. AnF (What is this, 1995?)
5. top/btm/69 (If your preferred sexual role or favorite position is your greatest defining quality, you need a hobby other than spreading your legs.)
6. hung (You most likely aren’t; also: see #5.)
7. stud (I’ve yet to see anyone refer to themselves as a stud who was remotely close to being one.)
8. sexy (You know what’s really sexy? Humility, which is something you lack.)
9. any spelling that substitutes K for C or Z for S (Kutesy is anything but, guyz.)
10. lonely (This one gets a scarlet C — as in Clingy.)